Thursday, June 3, 2010

Man, been a minute since this blog has been updated. Not much to blog about anyway...MBA semi’s are done. The Gators had a 2 game sweep of the Wildcats. Both games were really close and although the Wildcats swept the season series, the Gators pulled it together and came out with the wins. The Rebels also swept the Bulldogs. First game wasn’t that close but the Bulldogs put up a fight in Game 2 forcing the Rebels to dig and come back from behind. It was a disappointing season for the Bulldogs as they managed to win only 1 game all year. I’m confident they’ll adjust, tweak their roster and bounce back next year J

MBA Finals is currently tied at 1 game a piece. Both games were decided by 2 points and we’re seeing both teams play at a really high intensity level. The final game will be played this Sunday (June 6th) and I’m expecting it to be an intense game. Picking an MVP is gonna be tough, but I think it’s a toss up between 4 players right now.

This season is surely one to remember. 2 years into the league and we’ve had significant growth from year 1 to year 2. Next year promises to be even better…people are starting to hear about the league and regardless if they’re hearing good things or bad things, the word is getting out there. I can see it now…the draft being broadcasted on TSN as I proudly announce “with the 1st selection in this years MBA draft, The Bulldogs select the next coming of Michael Jordan…” Wait a sec, if the Bulldogs get 1st pick, then that means we had a shit season…again…dammit!

With my wife & I expecting our 2nd child just before the start of next season, I’ll have to start planning early! LOL, yah right…as if I already don’t have 50% of the planning for next season done :)

I’ll update the blog shortly after the finals are done…I’ll have pictures and video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment