Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busted lights, closin' out the regular season, brainstorming...

So unfortunately the games this past Sunday had to be cancelled. The school had new lights installed and 1 of them was apparently falling from the ceiling so it's a good thing the games were cancelled.

Regular season is coming to a close and the playoffs are starting soon. Should get interesting when the playoffs start. It'll be fun seeing everyone compete that much harder...hopefully guys remember the Captain's rule and treat each other with some respect.

I've started thinking about next year...the first thing I'm gonna do is probably book board officials once the permits are solidified. I think it'll be less headaches overall for everyone. Won't have to worry about if this guy or that guy can ref and hopefully people will have a little bit more self control if someone they don't know the person blowing a whistle on their blatant fouls! I also think it is necessary if I plan on expanding the league and having people outside my circle of friends register. It'll increase the quality of the run too.

I can't believe I'm friggin' blogging about this at this time of the day/night...

No comments:

Post a Comment