Monday, April 12, 2010

MBA...a way of life...

and boy our lives are comical LOL. Bizarre past couple weeks...Week 7 games ended up being 4 on 4, It was a kind gesture by the Rebels & Bulldogs for agreeing to 4 v 4 games instead of taking default wins. Although I think the Bulldogs should've taken the default win, LOL. This past week, all teams were playing with only 1 or 2 subs...if any. The chattering seems to have died down which is encouraging...or maybe it was just a good week. I bet come playoffs though, the chirping will surface again LOL I'm hoping ballers will prove me wrong and just play through it. After all, it's the playoffs and I think the refs have worked hard at improving, it shows. I have never paid attention to whether or not people thanked the refs or scorekeepers at the end of the games...



The playoff match ups look to be pretty much settled. At this level, anything can happen LOL I'm just hoping my ankle heals in time because it's not easy watching games slip away from the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment